1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

To Our Dear Friend Val!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by angelize56, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

Since not everyone reads the announcements forum, I wanted to be sure everyone here knows that Val is leaving us for awhile. :( It is because she needs to be a Mom and a wife first and not because of anyone here! (y) :) Val is the most special, loving, dearest lady I have ever known on the net. She is a good Christian and a great friend! Val was truly blessed with a most loving soul and we are better for having known her and exchanged thoughts with her. She has never wavered in her faith and convictions even when she is pushed to the limits by those who don't share her beliefs. I for one share Val's beliefs and am proud for her to be the voice of Christians here at TSG! I am so proud to call her friend and her me the same in return. Thank you Val! :) Keep in touch! I love you friend! :) Take care and love: Marlene (angel)

This is for you Val.....says how I feel about you! :)

http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/angelize56/pm2002b/val.html

2. Sooky 47

Sooky 47 Gone and dearly missed

It's been a pleasure getting to know you, bye for now - Val !

Lu:)

3. valley

valley

Oh Marlene! What can I can? I am so touched at your thoughtfulness. It brought a tear to my eye and lump in my throat. And your poem was so poignantly written. Who could not be moved by such words of praise? I am honored to be on the receiving end of them.

I really dont know how to take all of this kindness you and the others are showing me. I think I prefer to fight, lol.

Thank you so much. Wow. The page will always be very very special to me. :)

Thanks Lu....I'll see ya around...but I still have another week left! :)

4. khaki

khaki

you ain't gone yet ?

;) k

5. valley

valley

ROTFL! :D:D:D

Thanks for the chuckle, girlie. ;)

6. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

Really lovely poem Marlene You expressed perfectly how we all feel.. Val you know how I feel.

7. CyBerAliEn

CyBerAliEn

Sorry to see you go for awhile valley.

Will be waiting for you to come back. :)

Have fun and goodluck with everything!

8. Davey7549

Davey7549

Seems my first brush with Valerie was Here and since that time She has not wavered in Her conviction! Considering the new ground She was breaking here at TSG that was no small task!
    Dear Lady you have earned my respect as a person, as a friend and as a comrade in basic beliefs! If I never meet you in person I will always know you in my heart!
    Take care my friend and let all your days be inspired by your convictions and tended by your Love!

Until we meet again!

Dave

9. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

Val: You're most welcome! :) More divine intervention on your behalf! See we all love you and hate to see you go! But I'll definitely be staying in touch with you! :)

Thanks Bea...you're another one I love dearly friend! :)

Take care! angel :) *HUGS*

10. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

How really lovely Dave it sounds like poetry :D (y)

PS*don't think I'm doing any K(of the)P here or anything LOL*

11. valley

valley

wow Dave....I clicked on that link. What a blast from the past! :eek: lol....and I'm still arguing with many of same people! :D

After Marlene welcomed me to tsg via pm, you were the first person I got to know though pm conversations. Remember we talked about my own brother Dave's ordeal of growing up (kinda like yours) with 4 sisters who tortured him by calling him Daaavey in front of his girlfriends and friends...or something along those same lines? :D Poor fella...now I think of you every time I slip and call him that, especially when he says "I'm 39 years old now, do you really have to call me that?"

Anyways....thank you for your words here. I am so surprised, more than a little embarassed, and humbled to see people say things right out in public like this! I expected a quieter kind of farewell. I feel so much affection for the people here...makes it hard to walk away but at least all of this will stick with me and I will know that I will have a place to come back to when the time is right for me. :) A few months seems like forever in cyber-time but the pros outweigh the cons so much that I am still very sure that I am doing the right thing by taking a long break. Still....ugh...you guys are making it very tough on me, lol. It's all good though :)

CyberAlien: Thanks for the well-wishes, too. :)

12. Steppinstone

Steppinstone

I wish you well Valley! Don't stay away to long , I know the hubby and kids won't take too long to drive you mad and you will come back here to relax lol. Take care!

Chari

13. KeithKman

KeithKman

Hope all is well in the future! :D

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165318

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice