To solve problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thsan1973

My motherboard is ASUS P5 KPL AM SE, memory is 2GB DDR2 and window XP.
I installed (sudden strike3)game, when I play that game but the screen appear "direct 3d doesn't support". So how can I solve this problem?

Hi mate!

Your problem is related to your graphics system. You don't provide much information regarding your graphics card so you have to identify it first. In order to do that bring up the XP start menu and click on run. Type dxdiag and press enter. Navigate to the video tab and post back with the details you found there.

But before that you should install the latest version of directX 9.0c. It can be found here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...E5-5CE1-4032-A207-C693D210F616&displaylang=en

Installing DirectX may solve your problem. If it doesn't help post back with more details regarding your graphics card.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online