To Those Of You Who Are Using Mozilla Firefox ESR

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
52.8.0 is the last extended support release(ESR) version that will install and work in Windows XP SP3 and Windows Vista SP2.

60.0 and newer will install and work only in Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

"End of life" is scheduled for September 2018 and will offer no further updates and support.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

plodr

Liz
I might also suggest doing what I'm doing. I'm currently running the portable version of FF 60 to get used to using it.
None of the old addons will work with the next ESR version, based on 60 so I'm testing the new addons for noscript and uBlockOrigin and trying to find addons to replace the ones no longer maintained by the developers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online