Toggle Keys No Sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

puppypaws

I've ask this question with no response, I was hoping someone could help me figure out why my sound no longer functions with toggle keys. This is Windows XP Pro SP 2 with Trend Micro 2007 security suite and Ad-Aware SE Personal.

Thanks,
Reid

ekim68

Mike
When did it stop working? And, what sounds with which toggle keys? Do other sound card things work?

puppypaws

When did it stop working? And, what sounds with which toggle keys? Do other sound card things work?
Yes, sound works great on everything except the toggle keys. I have always gone into "accessibility options" under the "keyboard" tab and put a check mark in "toggle keys" hit apply and OK. Now, this is suppose to make a loud beep when you accidentally hit; "num lock", "caps lock" or "scroll lock" keys, it will then make a different sound when you hit the keys to unlock. I've never had a problem before and this has been going on for probably a month, it is easy to loose track of time.

Thanks for at least showing interest, I've not been able to find anyone willing to comment on this.

Reid

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online