TomTechhelp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TomTechhelp

I am attempting to import an excel 2007 file to outlook 2007 and I have following the instructions all the way through and in the end it says I either did not name the file properly or it does not have a name. To start with I am not sure the file is set up properly. While I have saved it as a csv file I am not sure about the comma deliniated part it is simply a excel file with cell title headings but no real commas in it? The execution fails on the last step saying I have not namee the file? The excel file is set up with the identical cell/column headings in outlook.

My advice is to do an export from Outlook to Excel and then clear the data from the file that was created and use it as a "template" for your import. Just clear the contents before pasting your own data into the cleared template file and then re-import.

Regards,
Rollin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online