Tonido video stream cause pc turn off after few minutes.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hemel

Hi,
I have a desktop PCs running windows 10 which I want to use as home cloud accessible via wifi to all cross platform devices. I found tonido, I was testing its performance, it turned of my pc after few minutes of video streaming from pc.
My question is how do I prevent sudden power of of my pc after few minutes?
Or can anyone suggest better software than tonido.

Thank you

Oddba11

Jim
The only way software can shutoff the computer is if it has an option to power down the PC. Not likely, but it's possible. In which case, simply disable the shutdown option.

hemel

It doesn't shutdown, it's turn off straight way. Thanks for replying.

Oddba11

Jim
If it were software/OS related, you would typically see the system shutdown (like when you click start - shutdown).

A system instantly powering off is usually the sign of a hardware fault. Most common causes are a faulty power supply or motherboard.

plodr

Liz
it turned of my pc after few minutes of video streaming from pc.
The video card or chip might be overheating. That shuts a computer down as if the power plug has been pulled.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online