Tony D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tonydfla

My friend has a Presario using XP. His "auto load" on CD drive isn't working. I had this problem a long time ago and it seens like this can be turned on and off but I can't remember how. Can anyone helpl
Thanks

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
Right click the drive in My Computer, then click Properties, then Autoplay tab. Select the action you want to take for various file types shown in the dropdown box.

Try going to your device manager, and checking the setting for your cd/dvd drive. There should be an option to enable autoplay

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online