Tony the Tiger--GRRRRRR!!!

niteowl

Is that Blair guy just too cool for words, or what!!!---those of you who haven't heard his address yet, be sure to catch it in it's entirety and not piecemeal sound bite snippets. TRULY INSPIRING!!---kinda makes me think of moving 'cross the ocean. ;)
He really tells it like it is point by point, fact by fact--irrefutable logic---no backing down, no politicalese--would that we had a man at the helm who could do 1/10th as well.
Now I don't want to excessively denigrate our poor little "shrub",--(gotta love that Molly Ivins turn of phrase)--and I do support the OFFICE of the President--but, he just doesn't inspire much confidence. :( There just isn't any way around it--the only consolation is that by the grace of God, he did manage to pick about as capable a cabinet of time-tested, experienced people as could be expected. (However, I certainly would not have objected if Rudy had been put in charge of homeland security once his term was up!!--maybe even Jessie V. in a pinch--those Navy Seals really know how to get the job done right!!)
Be that as it may, it was certainly neat to hear the speech of a real leader for a change!!---That was truly MUST-SEE T.V.!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts