Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Too many redirects" error in Chrome?

970 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  plodr 
#1 ·
Hi, I got a new computer recently and it's a lot faster than my laptop so I figured I would do my math homework on it today. I hadn't tried it on this computer yet but I never had any issues on my laptop (This is on Chrome by the way). I went to log in and it took a little bit to load and then just said "<name of site> redirected you too many times. Try clearing browser cookies." So I cleared all browser cookies as well as the browser cache but to no avail. When I went to try it again, it said the same thing. I Googled it but a lot of the more advanced troubleshooting was hard for me to understand. I know how to open the Chrome debug window, but not how to use it. Could someone try to give me a user-friendly explanation for how to fix this? Thanks! :)

Specs (probably not needed but just in case):
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20210424191946.000000-240
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 16
Total Physical RAM: 32 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
Hard Drives: C: 953 GB (539 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING, ver Rev X.0x, s/n 200974474600189
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n System Serial Number
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

See less See more
#5 ·
So you see this
View attachment 287625
and after you put in your login details, it says too many redirects?

What happens when you use the Edge browser?

If that doesn't work, go here http://www.mathxlforschool.com/support/marketing/browser-check-students/
and go through the browser check.
(Because I don't have an account, I can't log in to see what might be the holdup/redirects problem.)
Yeah, so I can actually hit Sign In on that page, which brings me to this.
Product Azure Computer Font Operating system

I can then enter my email and password and hit Sign In on the bottom, which is what leads me to the 'too many redirects" error.
It doesn't work in Microsoft Edge (too many redirects again)
and I visited that browser check page and installed Wolfram CDF Player. Still having the same problem. Here is what the redirects error looks like. I've tried deleting all my cookies but that seems to cause more problems and it didn't fix this.
Font Operating system Screenshot Display device Software

#6 ·
All I can say is that you'll have to use the slower computer until someone can help. Since I don't run Windows 10, I can do much troubleshooting. Plus, I'm not sure I'd be able to create an account to figure out what is going on.
If there is an email that you can contact for support, send an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.