1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

tool bar

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by lisa_1970, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisa_1970

lisa_1970 Thread Starter

:confused:

Morning all since cleaning my pc of all my trojons and worms everything has gone back to default i had all my computer apperance to my liking i can do it but when it comes to the tool bar at the bottem of my screen i cant remember ho to do it i have a brain blank or a blonde moment so could someone please help me get my pc looking the way it did

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

That would be the taskbar.
    The best way to learn about the taskbar is to give yourself a bit of time and have a really good play with all the different toys in there and see what they do and how they work. Its really quite easy and a bit of fun customizing it to suit yourself.
    A google search for "windows xp taskbar" found this tutorial that looks like it might be of help to you: http://www.helpwithpcs.com/courses/windows-xp-tutorial-taskbar.htm

3. lisa_1970

lisa_1970 Thread Starter

thanks alot xgerryx xx

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/437623

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice