1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Toolbar Has Moved To Top Of Screen

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by GLYNNROY, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. GLYNNROY

GLYNNROY Thread Starter

Can anyone tell me how to get my toolbar back down to the bottom of the screen again with all my icons and clock,my lad has doe something and its now at the top of the screen and no the bottom.(y)

2. bobbi506

bobbi506

Click on the toolbar and drag it back to the bottom while you're still holding the click and release when you get to the bottom of the window.

3. Augie65

Augie65

You may have to right click on the taskbar and uncheck Lock the Taskbar before you move it. After you move it, right click and select Lock the Taskbar so it will not be moved by accident.

4. GLYNNROY

GLYNNROY Thread Starter

DOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............:)

That was so easy I am quite embarressed about that..(y)

Cheers mucka..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/433166