1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Toolbar Moved

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by stanley0789, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. stanley0789

stanley0789 Thread Starter

For Some Strange Reason My Toolbar Has Been Moved Vertically On The Right Side Of My Screen. H0w Do I Get In Back On The Bottom Of The Screen?

2. Dust Sailor

Dust Sailor

I havent done this for a while Stanley but if you click on any blank part of the tool bar you should be able to drag and drop it to the area you want Top , bottom or sides .

3. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Assume you mean the taskbar?

Put the cursor in the middle of it, on a blank part and hold the left mouse button down, and drag it down to the bottom. It should snap into place.

If it will not move, right click it and select "lock the taskbar" to remove the tick and try it again.

4. stanley0789

stanley0789 Thread Starter

thanks everybody......problem is fixed

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!