Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toolbar

579 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ironman87 
#1 ·
For a while now I have not been able to minimize a window and keep it minimized.As soon as I click on a new site the minimized site disappears and opens as the newly selected sie.
I have gone several times to the toolbar section to try yo modify this to no avail.I would think that checking" lock tool bar" and checking apply was the answer but it is not.
Any suggestion would be appreciated as it is aggravating to have to start over each time with logs and such when trying ti research several sites at the same time.Thanks.

#2 ·
ironman87 said:
For a while now I have not been able to minimize a window and keep it minimized.As soon as I click on a new site the minimized site disappears and opens as the newly selected sie.
I have gone several times to the toolbar section to try yo modify this to no avail.I would think that checking" lock tool bar" and checking apply was the answer but it is not.
Any suggestion would be appreciated as it is aggravating to have to start over each time with logs and such when trying ti research several sites at the same time.Thanks.
It sounds as though you're using Internet Explorer. To cure this, open IE, go under "Tools" and then "Internet Options." Look under the "Advanced" tab, look for a check box "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts" under the "Browsing" section...

Uncheck this option and click "ok" to close the options box.

Let me know if this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.