Top Spin PC Installation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dragon500

I am trying to install Top Spin the tennis game. I entered the serial key and it was installing then the followng message came up:

'Error 1309. Error reading from file: H:\program files\Atari\TopSpin\Play Top Spin online with GameSpy Arcade.url. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it

I clicked on ignore and the installation completed but when i tried to play the game, nothing happens. It must be that error that is preventing me from playing it

Can someone help me with this problem please? Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!