1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Toshiba Lap Top Powering up troubles?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Tedejc, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tedejc

Tedejc Thread Starter

Hi all you Awesome techs, have a small problem with my Toshiba Lap top.

Lap top Satellite A335 ACPI x64 HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT30F

Intel 5 4port SATA AHCI Intel Core i3 CPU M3540 @ 2.275GHz

Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN

Cannot get it turned on, I hit the power button and that lights up for about 20 sec and just shuts off. Plugged in, not plugged in, charged battery, taking the battery out plugged in, holding the power button down for 30 seconds *the light on the power still shuts off after 20 sec) and my Screen just stays dark, nothing at all not even a spark..

I'm thinking of taking it to someone but I thought I would ask you all first.

I just finished a thread on Network trying to get it to get connect it to wireless, and I got it working but now it's seems like a big waste of time and they said you good people might be able to help with this new challenge.

Any suggestions on this? it's hard to tell what's going on without any visuals on the screen.

2. AmateurJohn

AmateurJohn

First Name:
    AmateurJohn
    May be a bad psu? Make sure all cables are connected, internally externally. Have you tried reseating your RAM? If that doesnt work try plugging in an external monitor, maybe?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1214408

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice