Toshiba Laptop won't start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I would try downloading it again, I don't know another link.

Now you can check the installer exe file by finding it's MD5 checksum by clicking on the link below, then on the 'Choose File' button on the new webpage and navigate to the 'SeaToolsBootable_RC_2.1.2.usbBootMaker.exe' file, click on it then on the 'Open' button. When it shows the MD5 value compare it with the value in the 'SeaToolsBootable_RC_2.1.2.usbBootMaker.exe.md5.txt' file that you extracted. If the values are the same the download should be ok.
http://onlinemd5.com

I downloaded it myself and the checksum was correct.

Tzadikt

I would try downloading it again, I don't know another link.

Now you can check the installer exe file by finding it's MD5 checksum by clicking on the link below, then on the 'Choose File' button on the new webpage and navigate to the 'SeaToolsBootable_RC_2.1.2.usbBootMaker.exe' file, click on it then on the 'Open' button. When it shows the MD5 value compare it with the value in the 'SeaToolsBootable_RC_2.1.2.usbBootMaker.exe.md5.txt' file that you extracted. If the values are the same the download should be ok.
http://onlinemd5.com

I downloaded it myself and the checksum was correct.
Thanks for the tip, but it still didn't work out.

In lieu of this, I got a external or hard drive enclosure thing and connected it to my other computer. It takes a while to load and seems to connect, but now I have a new problem. It says I need to format the disk drive to be usable and gives me an option in this tab about like NTSF or exFAT or something. Anyway I go ahead and fill this out, but then it says it will wipe everything to do it (yikes). Is there a way to do this to let me access the files normally like a USB drive? Or am I still screwed?

Any insight would help and let me know when you can, thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online