Toshiba Laptop Wont Turn On

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JenBot2

I have a Toshiba satellite P845t-S4310 and it wont turn on at all. None of the lights show up when I plug my charger in. Usually I would know I have to charge my laptop if I press the home button and a white light flashes but that white light is not there anymore. I tried the remove my battery and press the home button for 30 seconds ans that didn't work. Do i need new laptop battery?

managed

Allan
Try it with the battery removed and just using the charger, any sign of life then ?

managed

Allan
The charger may have failed, if it has a light is it off or on ?

JenBot2

There is no light at all. I even brought a new charger to see if that was the problem but nothing happened when I plugged it in. I'm guessing it got to be my battery then?

managed

Allan
If it won't turn on with the battery removed and with a new charger I think the fault is inside the laptop.

Is the charger plug a good tight fit into the laptop ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online