1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

toshiba satellite A-300

Discussion in 'Networking' started by frappeman, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. frappeman

frappeman Thread Starter

im using windows vista but since i have format my laptop it seems i cant get any wireless connection. i have tried with a cable and again theres no connection to the internet. windows Network Diagnostics refers that my computer does not have a wireless network adapter installed and configured. but i have been using wireless before i format? Any help pleaseeee?

2. ratchet

ratchet

3. frappeman

frappeman Thread Starter

thanx for trying to help ratchet but have downloaded into a usb fromhttp://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...ily=1073768663 and then into my laptor but no luck. havent found toshiba satellite A300 1MO system unit (thats what it says at the back ) drivers to download .The one i tried to download is not compatible

4. ratchet

ratchet

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1052934

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice