1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

toshiba satellite A205 won't power on

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dmxflex1, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmxflex1

dmxflex1 Thread Starter

We first noticed a problem when the battery icon went missing on the taskbar, went to properties notifications & checked, then noticed battery wasn't charging. Used for several hours with no problem, I was plugged in not using battery. Icon went missing again & after once again checking this is notifications all of a sudded the computer just shut down. Can't restart, no power from adapter. If battery is in only the battery light shows. The battery isn't charged so that doesn't help much. Before taking to a tech or buying adapter etc is there anything anyone can suggest???? Thanks

2. FromSoftware

FromSoftware

that happend to my hp laptop. I think your battery died seems like you need to buy new battery.

3. dmxflex1

dmxflex1 Thread Starter

Doesn't work with adapter plugged in either, I wish it was just the battery Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/812420

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice