1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Toshiba Satellite L755 Laptop is Extremely Slow- Will Only Work in Safe Mode!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by GraceANDahalf, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. GraceANDahalf

GraceANDahalf Thread Starter

I have a Toshiba satellite L755 laptop running windows 7 64-bit and there are some problems. It is extremely slow in both safe and "normal" modes, when it can actually boot up in normal mode. There are no system restore points, and the memory check turned up nothing. I was not in possession of the laptop on the day that it developed these problems, so I have no idea what it could be. I could potentially download and run TSG SysInfo if you let me know. Ank help is appriciated, thanks.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Did someone else use that laptop during that time?
    If so, try to find out what that person did with it.

What's the complete model number of that laptop?
    There will be a dash and additional characters after L755.
    Advise what the model-part number and serial number are.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3. GraceANDahalf

The person who had it says that it just stopped working without any influence. She is not the most technically savvy person, so it's possible that she did something without realizing it.
    The part number is PSK1WU-0S109C
    The serial number is 3C147509W

4. flavallee

First Name:
    Frank
    One of the dangers of allowing someone else to use a laptop without you being there is not knowing how that person used it or if it was dropped.

I doubt if it "stopped working" for no reason.

----------------------------------------------------------

According to the part number and serial number that you provided, your laptop is a Toshiba Satellite L755-S5110 model.

Here is the support site for it that you might want to add and save in your browser's favorites/bookmarks list.

Here is the on-line user's guide for it.

Here is the online detailed specifications for it.

Go to Control Panel - Programs And Features

Do you see anything in the list of installed programs that wasn't there recently?

What security-related programs do you use with that laptop?

5. GraceANDahalf

I realize that laptops don't just stop working, and I too have my suspicions but I don't think that I'm going to get anywhere by talking to her.

I use Avast Antivirus Home (I'm not sure if that's what you meant by security-related programs), a scan has been running for over 13 hours.

I was able to boot it in "normal" mode, and I was just looking at it when I saw something in the bottom right hand corner:

Windows 7
    Build 7601
    This copy of windows is not genuine

I don't know why it says this. We bought it with windows 7, and I have the holographic sticker on the bottom. I'm beginning to get the idea that something is seriously wrong.

I'm checking programs and features, it will be a while before the page will load so I will let you know when it does.

Thanks for the links- I'm sure that they will come in handy.

6. flavallee

First Name:
    Frank
    An Avast scan or any other antivirus scan shouldn't take 13+ hours to run.

Stop the scan, then do the following:

Go here, then click the large blue "Download Now @ Bleeping Computer" link to download and save AdwCleaner.exe to your desktop.

Close all open windows first, then double-click AdwCleaner.exe to load its main window.

Click the "Delete" button, then allow the deletion process to finish.

Click "OK" 3 times.

The computer will restart.

When the log file appears, save it.

Return here, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE log here.

-------------------------------------------------------

According to its detailed specifications, that laptop comes with Windows 7 Home Premium SP1(64-bit), so we already know it's genuine.

-------------------------------------------------------

7. GraceANDahalf

So the computer is glitching, telling me that it's not genuine? I'm downloading AdwCleaner now

8. flavallee

First Name:
    Frank
    After you finish my previous instructions with AdwCleaner, do the following.

I'm going off-line for a few hours, so I'll check back here later. (y)

---------------------------------------------------------

Download and save and then install the free version of

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300

SUPERAntiSpyware 5.6.0.1020

Make sure to update their definition files during the install process.

Make sure to uncheck and decline to install any extras, such as toolbars and homepages, they may offer.

Make sure to uncheck and decline to use the "Pro" or "Trial" version, if it's offered.

After they're installed and updated, DON'T do anything with them yet.

--------------------------------------------------------

9. GraceANDahalf

Ok- thank you

10. GraceANDahalf

I ran AdwCleaner in safe mode, heres the log:

# AdwCleaner v2.306 - Logfile created 07/23/2013 at 16:39:06
    # Updated 19/07/2013 by Xplode
    # Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
    # User : Austin - AUSTIN
    # Boot Mode : Safe mode
    # Running from : C:\Users\Austin.Austin\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
    # Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****
    Stopped & Deleted : Application Updater
    ***** [Files / Folders] *****
    File Deleted : C:\END
    Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\spigot
    Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
    ***** [Registry] *****
    Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
    Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Search Settings
    Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\StartSearch
    Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\systweak
    Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Application Updater
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{6C259840-5BA8-46E6-8ED1-EF3BA47D8BA1}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\dnu.EXE
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdate
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUIBrowser
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUIBrowser.1
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUpdController
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUpdController.1
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT2269050
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{92380354-381A-471F-BE2E-DD9ACD9777EA}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Conduit
    Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DVDVideoSoftTB
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASAPI32
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASMANCS
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\DVDVideoSoftTBToolbarHelper_RASAPI32
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\DVDVideoSoftTBToolbarHelper_RASMANCS
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{D3F69D07-0AEE-47AF-87D0-1A67D4F70C68}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Search Settings
    Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\systweak
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{05478A66-EDB6-4A22-A870-A5987F80A7DA}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{872B5B88-9DB5-4310-BDD0-AC189557E5F5}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{D3F69D07-0AEE-47AF-87D0-1A67D4F70C68}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E15A9BFD-D16D-496D-8222-44CADF316E70}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{660E6F4F-840D-436D-B668-433D9591BAC5}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{E7435878-65B9-44D1-A443-81754E5DFC90}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{288DA30A-4800-4F0D-BF2E-BAE1C6B602A6}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{CF7E64A8-3D7E-4061-87C7-29F5A594BF75}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{443789B7-F39C-4B5C-9287-DA72D38F4FE6}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{05478A66-EDB6-4A22-A870-A5987F80A7DA}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{872B5B88-9DB5-4310-BDD0-AC189557E5F5}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVDVideoSoftTB Toolbar
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SoftwareUpdUtility
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{660E6F4F-840D-436D-B668-433D9591BAC5}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7435878-65B9-44D1-A443-81754E5DFC90}
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Software
    Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{872B5B88-9DB5-4310-BDD0-AC189557E5F5}]
    Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{872B5B88-9DB5-4310-BDD0-AC189557E5F5}]
    Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [SearchSettings]
    Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{05478A66-EDB6-4A22-A870-A5987F80A7DA}]
    Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{872B5B88-9DB5-4310-BDD0-AC189557E5F5}]
    ***** [Internet Browsers] *****
    -\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16476
    [OK] Registry is clean.
    -\\ Google Chrome v26.0.1410.64
    AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [5084 octets] - [23/07/2013 16:39:10]
    ########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [5144 octets] ##########

Still working on the two other programs.

11. flavallee

First Name:
    Frank
    It's been 3 days, and I almost gave up on you. :eek:

Do the following in the order that they're listed.

Start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Click "Updates(tab) - Check for Updates".

When the definition files have updated, click "OK".

Click "Scanner(tab) - Perform quick scan - Scan".

If infections or problems are found during the scan, the number of them will be highlighted in red.

When the scan is finished, click "Show Results".

Make sure that EVERYTHING is selected, then click "Remove Selected".

If you're prompted to restart to finish the removal process, click "Yes".

Start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again.

Click "Logs"(tab).

Highlight the scan log entry, then click "Open".

When the scan log appears in Notepad, copy-and-paste it here.

Start SUPERAntiSpyware.

Click "Check for Updates".

When the definition files have updated, click "Close".

Select the "Quick Scan" option, then click "Scan your Computer".

If infections or problems are found during the scan, a list will appear and the number of them will be highlighted in red.

When the scan is finished and the scan summary window appears, click "Continue".

Make sure that EVERYTHING in the list is selected, then click "Remove Threats".

Click "OK - Finish".

If you're prompted to restart to finish the removal process, do so.

Start SUPERAntiSpyware again.

Click "View Scan Logs".

Highlight the scan log entry, then click "View Selected Log".

When the scan log appears in Notepad, copy-and-paste it here.

12. GraceANDahalf

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
    www.malwarebytes.org
    Database version: v2013.07.23.10
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS (Safe Mode/Networking)
    Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
    Austin :: AUSTIN [administrator]
    7/23/2013 8:06:27 PM
    mbam-log-2013-07-23 (20-06-27).txt
    Scan type: Quick scan
    Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
    Scan options disabled: P2P
    Objects scanned: 241019
    Time elapsed: 54 minute(s), 31 second(s)
    Memory Processes Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    Memory Modules Detected: 0
    Registry Keys Detected: 0
    Registry Values Detected: 0
    Registry Data Items Detected: 0
    Folders Detected: 0
    Files Detected: 0
    (end)

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
    http://www.superantispyware.com
    Generated 07/23/2013 at 09:35 PM
    Application Version : 5.6.1020
    Core Rules Database Version : 10631
    Trace Rules Database Version: 8443
    Scan type : Quick Scan
    Total Scan Time : 00:11:39
    Operating System Information
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)
    UAC Off - Administrator
    Memory items scanned : 415
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 60215
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 11268
    File threats detected : 55
    Adware.Tracking Cookie
    C:\Users\Austin.Austin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\QZQ122OE.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
    C:\Users\Austin.Austin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\6MB3BIWZ.txt [ /questionmarket.com ]
    C:\Users\Austin.Austin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\13C2A9OG.txt [ /apmebf.com ]
    C:\Users\Austin.Austin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\TOESX3CV.txt [ /mediaplex.com ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BN7UVTWD.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\FMAARZJZ.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Y0LXN6UL.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\TAGMPPXM.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\T1A57Y3Q.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\WLXQFS26.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\Z9FDII6V.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\11EH9249.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\Cookies\QZQ122OE.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\Cookies\6MB3BIWZ.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\Cookies\TOESX3CV.txt [ Cookie:[email protected]/ ]
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .steelhousemedia.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .px.steelhousemedia.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .mmstat.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .cnzz.mmstat.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .stats.popscreen.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .stats.popscreen.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .mtvn.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .solvemedia.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .solvemedia.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .stats.thoughtcatalog.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .stats.thoughtcatalog.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .w3counter.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .histats.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .histats.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
    .statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\AUSTIN.AUSTIN\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]

13. flavallee

First Name:
    Frank
    Run AdwCleaner.exe again, then restart, then submit the new log.

Are you still getting the "Windows is not genuine" message?

If you are, do the following:

Download MGADiag to your desktop.

Double-click on MGADiag.exe to launch the program.

Click "Continue".

Ensure that the "Windows" tab is selected (it should be by default).

Click the "Copy" button to copy the MGA Diagnostic Report to the Windows clipboard.

Paste the MGA Diagnostic Report back here in your next reply.

14. GraceANDahalf

Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool
    Whe I clicked "Copy," I got an error message that said: "Failed to create output files, hr=0x800706b5. Please contact support." I was still able to paste it here, though.

Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
    -----------------------------------------
    Windows Validation Data-->
    Validation Code: 0
    Cached Online Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0x8007043c
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-4F8HK-M4P73-W8DQG
    Windows Product Key Hash: Xs1iQgVeo0C+sObJxS7eu+FuBPQ=
    Windows Product ID: 00359-OEM-8992687-00057
    Windows Product ID Type: 2
    Windows License Type: OEM SLP
    Windows OS version: 6.1.7601.2.00010300.1.0.003
    ID: {3C0BB1A4-560B-4F58-85BC-652854D28772}(1)
    Is Admin: Yes
    TestCab: 0x0
    LegitcheckControl ActiveX: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Product Name: Windows 7 Home Premium
    Architecture: 0x00000009
    Build lab: 7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
    TTS Error:
    Validation Diagnostic:
    Resolution Status: N/A
    Vista WgaER Data-->
    ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Windows XP Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    File Exists: No
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    OGA Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 109 N/A
    OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
    Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-364-80041010_025D1FF3-229-80041010_025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-517-80040154_025D1FF3-237-80040154_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-244-80070002_025D1FF3-258-3
    Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings: N/A
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
    Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
    Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
    Active scripting: Allowed
    Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed
    File Scan Data-->
    Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{3C0BB1A4-560B-4F58-85BC-652854D28772}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.1.7601.2.00010300.1.0.003</OS><Architecture>x64</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-W8DQG</PKey><PID>00359-OEM-8992687-00057</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-2034126060-1819950987-943649969</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>TOSHIBA</Manufacturer><Model>Satellite L755</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>INSYDE</Manufacturer><Version>3.50</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="7"/><Date>20120619000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>0D723E07018400FE</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>TOSQCI</OEMID><OEMTableID>TOSQCI00</OEMTableID></OEM><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults>
    Spsys.log Content: 0x80070002
    Licensing Data-->
    On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0x8007043C' to display the error text.
    Error: 0x8007043C
    Windows Activation Technologies-->
    HrOffline: 0x00000000
    HrOnline: N/A
    HealthStatus: 0x0000000000000000
    Event Time Stamp: N/A
    ActiveX: Registered, Version: 7.1.7600.16395
    Admin Service: Not Registered - 0x8007043c
    HealthStatus Bitmask Output:

HWID Data-->
    HWID Hash Current: KAAAAAEAAQABAAEAAAAAAAAAAQABAAEA6GGSx1gEsnqOlPQE0Lgucw==
    OEM Activation 1.0 Data-->
    N/A
    OEM Activation 2.0 Data-->
    BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes
    Windows marker version: 0x20001
    OEMID and OEMTableID Consistent: yes
    BIOS Information:
    ACPI Table Name OEMID Value OEMTableID Value
    APIC TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    FACP TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    HPET TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    BOOT TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    MCFG TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    WDAT TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    ASF! TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    SLIC TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    SSDT INSYDE INSYDE
    ASPT TOSQCI TOSQCI00
    SSDT INSYDE INSYDE
    SSDT INSYDE INSYDE

15. GraceANDahalf

# AdwCleaner v2.306 - Logfile created 07/24/2013 at 14:24:39
    # Updated 19/07/2013 by Xplode
    # Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
    # User : Austin - AUSTIN
    # Boot Mode : Safe mode with networking
    # Running from : C:\Users\Austin.Austin\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
    # Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

***** [Registry] *****

***** [Internet Browsers] *****
    -\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16476
    [OK] Registry is clean.
    -\\ Google Chrome v26.0.1410.64
    AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [576 octets] - [24/07/2013 14:24:39]
    ########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [635 octets] ##########

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!