1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Toshiba Satellite M30 & Power Saver shutdown error

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by FuzzyWuzzy, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyWuzzy

FuzzyWuzzy Thread Starter

hello!

i am fighting with this problem for months now.. the latest version of power saver on my toshiba sat pro m30 running windows xp with service pack 1 installed gives a message box with an error message on shutdown and i am unable to eliminate this error. i re-installed the system from scratch, because there are many other applications installed. i've read the forums and realised i am not the first one having problems with toshiba power saver. i am even lucky to have it started successfully at the start-up! yet, it crashes at the shutdown. it's quite annoying. also, i have downloaded all latest updates from this site for my laptop, including even bios update.

i would love to have the opportunity to be able to download the bug-free version of toshiba power saver from this site, and i am sure many other people would appreciate the fixes too!

Fatal error: 0x6A6.

any feedback on that?

andrew.

2. FuzzyWuzzy

FuzzyWuzzy Thread Starter

i got it uninstalled, now when i try to put the s/w bac on, it gives me this

Attached Files:

3. BigZee45

BigZee45

Hey Guy....I had the same problem for over 3 months....went thru all the suggestions, but nothing helped.Just thru trial and error, i started deleting software i had loaded....and finally found the culprit......"Spy Sweeper and Virus ".......i offloaded that program and no problems since, and decided to go with "Microsoft Live One Care".
    Hope this helps you.....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/383943

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice