1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Toshiba Satellite= No Power

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by orisci, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orisci

orisci Thread Starter

I'm attempting to fix a laptop:

Toshiba Satellite L455-S5975

It was thrown and was able to power on. I took it apart to see if it was fixable. While trying to turn it back on I couldn't get it to start back up. Any ideas where I could have gone wrong? From What I see JUST to get the power I need the wall outlet, adapter, DC POWER JACK CABLE HARNESS, and Power Button Board with Cable working correctly.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

It was thrown? From where? A bus?

You couldn't get it start back up? That means it worked perfectly fine until.........? What?

If it you found it in the trash and it never worked, then it's broken. How much money do you want to spend trying to fix it?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1068109

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice