Toshiba Satellite P855 Blinking Underscore - HELP! TAGS: Lap

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lucas22071

Need help, upon turning my laptop on it immediately shows a black screen with a blinking underscore and get stuck there. I've tried removing the battery and plugin it back again (which I've read in the some forums) and it still stays the same.

It happened when I was replacing windows 10 whit Unbutu, I have only got into Bios from windows, not by pressing any keys.It wont boot from my pendrive or DVD i can do nothing. Before it happened i had changed the boot from UFEI to CSM so I could boot from my pendrive.

I can't get in to the BIOS whit F2 or F12 or other any key. I have tried everything.

My Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite P855-S5102

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online