1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Toshiba Satellite PS261U laptop post which was closed

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by steppenwolf, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steppenwolf

steppenwolf Thread Starter

2. steppenwolf

steppenwolf Thread Starter

i put windows 98 on this thing and the video is terrible,no sound and modem wont work im using an external modem

3. TheOutcaste

TheOutcaste

Post #3 has the link that takes you directly to the download page for the 2615DVD (PS261U).

Threads close automatically after 45 days for various reasons. No one wants to read through 10, 20, 50 posts to find the new post that says "I have the same problem, but mine's different and none of these steps worked", especially when it's not the same problem.

You can always use the Report button and request one of your threads to be re-opened.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/913766

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice