1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Toshiba won't boot

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Maclyn, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maclyn

Maclyn Thread Starter

I'm hoping someone can help me I have a toshiba satilite L750D/L755D it runs windows 7 has 6g ram i think it's 350hd I turned it off last night it was working fine when I went to use it today it will turn on but won't go past the Microsoft starting page I tried F8 safe modes won't Orkney they freeze at avgishad (i think) it wont do a destructive restore I'm at a loss I've only had it abt 1 1/2yrs I was wondering if anyone knows what I can do to fix it or if there is a way to go right to destructive restore

Thanks in advance for your help

M

2. reticentAJ

reticentAJ

First Name:
    AJ
    What do you mean by destructive restore? Never heard those two words used together like that.

With the safe mode, what do you see on the screen after you click safe mode?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089838

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice