Total removal of kazaa?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

eq1987

Hi, I want to install Kazaa to download a few songs and small programs. I can Uninstall it, do ad-aware scans, etc, but will it totally be removed, and not effect my computer?

I have just done a fresh install of Win98. It runs very fast for a P3, and I don't want to lose speed for a few songs and programs.

Thanks

Guyzer

Guy
eq1987 said:
Hi, I want to install Kazaa to download a few songs and small programs. I can Uninstall it, do ad-aware scans, etc, but will it totally be removed, and not effect my computer?

I have just done a fresh install of Win98. It runs very fast for a P3, and I don't want to lose speed for a few songs and programs.

Thanks
TSG does not support illegal activities. Here is the portion of the rules regarding the issue.
Category I Offenses
Minor and Sometimes Unintentional Annoyances

* P2P Instructions - The purpose of P2P is to illegally trade copyrighted material. We do not support the use of P2P networks and any threads requesting help for them will be closed. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit StealingIsIllegal.com), but information on how to use them will not be provided.
You should read the entire rules section which you can find at the top of the page.

I was going to suggest kazaa be gone but after using it i still have a little bit floating around my HD. What I actually suggest is that you dont download it at all.

Post edited by AcaCandy. I'd suggest you look at the forum rules before posting again.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Closing thread, read forum rules, all involved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online