Total Vista Security

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Who's Me

I got to work this morning, turned on the pc and I have five security alert windows open and a bunch of taskbar warnings.
The program looks to be called Total Vista Security. I have not touched anything yet and need to know how to proceed.
I will post any information that you need. I just don't know what would be relevent.
I would have tried to research it myself before coming here but I am on the security camera pc which is not supposed to be used for ANYTHING else. (I trust this site enough to break the rule this time.)
I would just call someone in as it is for business but I don't want some kid from GS fighting my pc for three hours and then telling me he needs to reload windows.
Please help I need this pc for work.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts