1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Touch screen is not working in MP3 player

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by sulavpaudel, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sulavpaudel

sulavpaudel Thread Starter

Hi, i have my I-pod of samsung with model number YP-P3JCS/EDC 8 GB. I got the problem in my touch screen. some portion of the screen does not works but some portion will works. Actually, i want to know how this problem can be sort out. Is it due to virus or something else???? Can it be recovered??? help me in this matter.

2. oksteve

oksteve

sounds like a hardware problem with the screen sensors :(
    Have you have it for a while?
    Did you drop it?
    Is it still under guarantee ?

3. sulavpaudel

sulavpaudel Thread Starter

no, i havnt dropped it. and about guarantee, actually it was gifted by my brother from belgium to me at UK. so I dont know abt its guarantee. if it is hardware problem, then can it be repair???

4. atnerzig

atnerzig

I suppose you could try to do a hard reset.. im not sure exactly

i highly doubt its a virus, you should talk to samsung about the problem

5. oksteve

oksteve

Depending on when your Brother bought you the player your still covered by EU consumer Laws,even if he does not have the receipt. As long as he has proof of purchase. I know it might involve posting it back but if it is possible it may save you lots of dosh :)

6. cotta

cotta

I think the possiblity of a replacement is slim unless you send it in, if you go into a samsung center, the most possible outcome is that they will replace the touch screen sensor for free if you show the receipt.

Touch phones

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/939867

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice