1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Touch Screen Monitor

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Whitestar, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Whitestar

Whitestar Thread Starter

Does anyone here use a touch screen monitor for image editing or 3D stuff?

I know you can use a graphics tablet, but I've never got the hang of using those.

Just wondering, if anyone does use a touch screen monitor, what one do you use or could you recommend a good one.

Cheers

2. lister

lister

3. linskyjack

linskyjack

I think he means something like an ATM machine where you press the screen and it gives you money (if you have any in the bank). I don't see why anyone would use something like that unless they wanted to fingerpaint.

4. hewee

hewee

5. Whitestar

Whitestar Thread Starter

Yeah, thats what I'm looking for. There more expensive than I had hoped tho. Oh well, shall have to decide if its worth getting one.

Cheers guys

6. hewee

hewee

Yes but they are made for the Pros Whitestar. I have seen the Intuos3 tablets in the stores but you only see 1 or 2 sizes. So the bigger sizes and the other things guess you have to order.
    Now if your going to school or know someone then you may get it cheaper by going someplace like Journey Education.
    http://www.journeyed.com/home.asp

They have the older Intuos2 there too that is a little cheaper then the newer Intuos3.

Says No ID Required on these too. So you may not save that much.

Good thing is they are Dual Platform
    PC or Macintosh running Windows 98SE, ME, XP or Mac OS 10.2.6 & higher with powered USB port, CD-ROM drive & color monitor.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!