1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

trackball marble FX usb compatability

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by vochee, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vochee

vochee Thread Starter

I have an old trackball marble FX mouse. It is the wired type terminating in a PS/2 connector. I would like to use this mouse in my new Windows 7 laptop which is equiped with USB ports only. In anticipation of a potential problem, I procured a PS/2 to USB adaptor. But the mouse is not recognized by Windows 7 as a new device. I have already downloaded the mouse software from Logitech. The mouse does not operate the cursor et al. Any ideas out there?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973714

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice