trackpad issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bethwater

I have an ASUS with Windows 10 and usually there's a feature where I can tap with two fingers to right click but it hasn't been working for a few days. All the ways on how to re-enable it that I've searched online aren't working. Really need some assistance

Too much missing here (like the full model number); but, Microsoft has been updating the trackpad drivers which then replace the existing ones and, especially on older PC's, what you describe is a common result. The simple test is to go to the device manager (DEVMGMT.MSC), find the trackpad (under mice), and rollback the driver to the previous version. It's an option on the Drivers tab

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online