1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Traning database template

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by howie2293, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. howie2293

howie2293 Thread Starter

Hey,

I been searching online for employee training databases for access and not been able to find any. Any help

regards

Howie

2. slurpee55

slurpee55

Training for what specifically? There may be some out there that approximate what you want, but it is possible that if you give more info we can build one just for what you need - I have helped in some in the past.

3. howie2293

howie2293 Thread Starter

after a database that keeps a record of course that they have done and say when they need to renew the course. with the ability to be able to do reports on individuals and staff who have done a course

4. slurpee55

slurpee55

Well, you would need to think about what you will want in the end. You will need a table of the courses and the dates offered, one of the students and all the courses at a minimum.
    If they need to renew, say, once a year, that could be in another column - renewal date - along with their student data.

5. OBP

OBP Trusted Advisor

There is one on here already.

6. howie2293

howie2293 Thread Starter

Just found it but the links don't work on it

7. howie2293

howie2293 Thread Starter

Unfortunatly the course will be booked when there are either enough staff needing to do the course or if a training session comes up which is normanly anything from a week to a month notice

8. slurpee55

slurpee55

Howie, what is the link to it?

9. howie2293

howie2293 Thread Starter

10. OBP

OBP Trusted Advisor

howie, this is the one that I was thinking of, it is not actually traing, but Classes.
    It might be worth a look as it was used as a Training Exercise in Access for GameCockFan.
    http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/714207-solved-access-database.html

If you need help building yours, I can do it but I am very busy on other databases at the moment, (have a look at the long term Threads I am posting on ;) and that is only half of them).
    So my responses will be rather slow as I will have to try and fit you in.

11. slurpee55

slurpee55

I helped Zack with his - I haven't heard from him lately, but I suppose that it is complete. Howie, you might send him and/or GameCockFan private messages and ask about theirs.

12. computerman29642

computerman29642

Howie, I have mine working the way I want. If you like, I will be more than happy to attach a copy for you. I am no expert at Access, but if you need to make changes I will do my best to help. I know that if we both get stuck, Slurpee55, OBP, JIm, etc. will be more than happy to jump in there to help. :D

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/728579