Transcend SD card, HTC One (M8)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Warthog1

Steve
Hi
I'm not sure I understand the transcend SD card and its capabilities. I've formatted my 64GB SD card to transcend and only the transcend card shows up when I connect with PC. I have 46GB free space, yet often when I try to load an app, I'm getting an "insufficient space" notification. Obviously, there's still a limitation on internal phone space, but I can't see a breakdown in file explorer. I had hoped to free up space by moving my music (13GB) to the SD card, but since there's only the transcend card showing, it's already there.

What am I missing, please and where do I need to go to free up some "internal" space, when I show 46GB free??

Many thanks

Warthog

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online