1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Transfer from Google Photos app on phone to computer

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jdemnyan1116, Sep 5, 2019.

1. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116 Thread Starter

I have google photos on my Android phone and it works good. I am wondering if there is a way to put the photos from my google photos app on my phone to the app on my desktop. Tried everything I could think of to get the photos but no way. I want to print some of the pictures on my google app on the phone and I see no way to download them to print them. Any ideas would be helpful but am not totally computer savy.

2. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

Yes there is (technically).....I have it on mine. It's called "Backup and Sync". This allows you to view your pictures through you PC's browser. It alos works in reverse....so every pictured saved on you PC is now saved to you Google account. When you're viewing you pictures you can select 1, 5, 10 or all and physically download them to your PC and print.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1232576

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice