1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Transfer iPhone game apps to Android phone

Discussion in 'Games' started by Turner1111, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turner1111

Turner1111 Thread Starter

I need to transfer 2 game apps from my old iPhone 6 to my new LG K20 plus Android to retain my progress on both games. They're both related, in order to earn points on the 1st game .. I downloaded the 2nd game through the 1st game app.
    I also have a laptop running Windows 7 and a 3rd phone which is an android also, in case they will help with the transfer. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

I think iPhone and Andriods have different OS architectures. Thus transferring the app from iPhone would not run on the Andriod.

If the games are online games, your game state might be saved online, and there might be no need to transfer. Just download the Andriod version and sign in. See if progress is the same.

Turner1111 likes this.
  3. Turner1111

Turner1111 Thread Starter

I'll try that, thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218747

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice