1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

transfer LP's to CD's

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by ulrik, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ulrik

ulrik Thread Starter

:confused: Would someone, please, explain how to transfer LP's to CD's?
    I own a lot LP's, quite some of them never came out as CD's, but I like them. So I searched under "transfer LP's to CD's in google-
    and now I am really confused. Available is a TDK DA-5900
    Dual Tray Audio CD Recorder, a good,fast computer (selfbuilt),
    a good turntable. If necessary, I build a preamplifier. (I am an
    expat in Mexico, some things are better done buy yourself).
    No need for professional results, I just want a transfer and probably minimizing some bad scratches. And it should be done by a normal human being without 15 years in a NASA-lab.
    Thank you for your patience
    Ulrik

2. Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master

Howdy ulrik...

If the phono has a volume control, or you can plug speakers into it, or you have a amp that you can connect it to, just get a RCA to 3.5mm y cable, plug it into the Line in on the sound card of the pc, get some recording software ( most sound cards are bundled with their own ), and start recording...

3. RSM123

RSM123

4. zzz

zzz

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165529

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice