Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transfer MP3's to an Apple Iphone 11?

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Snuffleufflegus 
#1 ·
I have never used a cellular phone before and i know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about them.
I finally decided to buy one per request of my better half.
To say the least,it's a bit confusing to me.
The problem is that i can't seem to figure out how to transfer my mp3's from my windows 7 computer
to my iphone 11.There seems to be no itunes media player like i have on windows 7.Just an itunes store
where you can stream music and buy mp3's.
Or there is the app store where you can download apple music,but its a trial and not a free media player.
Im a bit confused.All i want is a free media player on my iphone and be able to transfer the mp3's
from my computer to my iphone and play it through the media player.Basically the same thing as
windows media player.And free like i have on my computer.
Help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou

#4 ·
You're welcome. :)

FWIW I found it with a web search for "play MP3 on iPhone" (w/o the quotes).

It's been a few years, but I think the way I did it is to drag my MP3 files to the Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\ Automatically Add to iTunes folder. Then connected my iPhone to the PC, ran iTunes, and synced Music. Did not need any special player on the iPhone.

#6 ·
To confirm you can add music to your iPhone by adding them to iTunes directly on the computer, then connect the phone to the computer to sync. It will sync providing the phone and iTunes is on the same Apple ID. There is no need to move them to a folder :) when I am on my computer next I can do screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.