Transfer problem

skeeg

I connected Note 8 to laptop to transfer some pictures.

Once the process started, screen said it had found 2K pics.

Coming back to see if loading had finished, I could not find where the pictures had been placed.

Then screen said C drive was full.

How or where can I look for these pictures. I need to delete loads of them, I need to make space on my C drive. Help please.

TerryNet

Terry
How or where can I look for these pictures.
Search using Windows Explorer on the "C" drive for one of the pictures. All the pictures will probably be in the same, or closely related, folder.

If you know what process you used and its default destination folder you could look in that folder.

Couriant

James
Search using Windows Explorer on the "C" drive for one of the pictures. All the pictures will probably be in the same, or closely related, folder.

If you know what process you used and its default destination folder you could look in that folder.
Also use Disk Cleanup to remove other files like temporary files and see how much space will be saved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online