transfering bookmarks,email&addresses

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LBJOHNSON

I bought a new Dell 8200 w/ windows XP ( comp2)and I want to use Internet Explorer- outlook
My (comp1) is Compac Presario & I have been using Netscape4.7
I have the Compac & Dell hooked together with network cable.
I got all my file & folders to network from Compac to Dell fine but
I don't want to lose all my saved email, bookmarks & address book.
How can I get these 3 from Netscape in Compac to Outlook in Dell?
In ( comp1) Compac I can import them from Netscape to Outlook before tranfering by network if this is the easiest.
Explain carefully please to this rookie !!!!!!!
Appreciate any help much..............Thanks LBJ

Go to program files, netscape, users folder and transfer all the files there to the new computer. You can use a floppy if the files aren't to largre and if they don't fit on a floppy maybe one file per floppy or email them to yourself if you can.

Set up the folder in the new computer exactly as it was on the old one and all will work well.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online