Transferring favorites from Dial-up to DSL

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dkcwec

I am going from Dial-up to DSL and would like to know how to transfer the favorites I am using to DSL. Is there a way? I am using Windows ME and my husband uses XP.

Unless I am missing something and your are only changing ISP's your favorites are going to be in the same place they always were unless you are storing them on a remote server with your old dial-up.

Just in case you ever do need to move them go to File\Import and Export and use that function which will create a bookmark.htm that you can store anywhere and copy it to anywhere.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online