1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

transferring IE Mailbox

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Jinqx, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jinqx

Jinqx Thread Starter

I have my IE Mailbox from another computer downloaded onto my Memory Stick. Now, I don't know how to load it onto my laptop.

I have found the file on the stick and all my mailboxes, just don't know how to copy.

Ta, Jinqx

2. slurpee55

slurpee55

IE??? Do you mean Outlook Express (OE)?

3. Jinqx

Jinqx Thread Starter

yes, i'm sorr. would stand to reason i wold think, given that it is a mailbox issue...

4. slurpee55

slurpee55

LOL - I know - and welcome to the Forum!
    Now, by mailbox, I assume you are talking about your Inbox, Sent Mail, etc., and not your address book?

5. vicks

vicks

If it is your addresses you are wanting to import into the new computer, you can open OE select file, import ... address book. when window opens select my computer, select removable drive (this is assuming you have the thumb drive inserted). Goodluck
    Vicks

6. justfoo

justfoo

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648243

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice