Transferring iPod songs to computer?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

asylum__x

Hi there.
I'm trying to transfer my songs from my iPod to my new computer, but I'm having a bit of a hard time! I have selected to show hidden folders, yet still, the only folder to show up is DCIM.
I'm running on Windows 7, iTunes 12, and iOS 5.1.1 (my iPod is old and therefore will not update any higher).
Please help! I have just under 2,000 songs on here and am unable to access my old computer.

vembutech

Banned
Hi,

Use CopyBot .. It's a data transfer program that makes sharing, saving and transferring your iPod’s contents so much easier! It transfers batches of songs, videos, photos and even playlists from your iPod and copies them to a computer folder or into your iTunes library.

1. Reinstall your system or iTunes library;
2. Retrieve your music, videos and photos from your iPod and save them to your computer;
3. Share your iPod contents with friends and family;
4. Restore your songs, movies and photos to iTunes in the event your system crashes.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts