1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Transferring iPod songs to computer?

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by asylum__x, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asylum__x

asylum__x Thread Starter

Hi there.
    I'm trying to transfer my songs from my iPod to my new computer, but I'm having a bit of a hard time! I have selected to show hidden folders, yet still, the only folder to show up is DCIM.
    I'm running on Windows 7, iTunes 12, and iOS 5.1.1 (my iPod is old and therefore will not update any higher).
    Please help! I have just under 2,000 songs on here and am unable to access my old computer.

2. joe957

joe957

3. vembutech

vembutech Banned

Hi,

Use CopyBot .. It's a data transfer program that makes sharing, saving and transferring your iPod’s contents so much easier! It transfers batches of songs, videos, photos and even playlists from your iPod and copies them to a computer folder or into your iTunes library.

1. Reinstall your system or iTunes library;
    2. Retrieve your music, videos and photos from your iPod and save them to your computer;
    3. Share your iPod contents with friends and family;
    4. Restore your songs, movies and photos to iTunes in the event your system crashes.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144906

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice