1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Transferring letter information to an e-mail person

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by ortho1, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ortho1

ortho1 Thread Starter

Sir: I have the XP operation system and would like to know how to do the following:

I want to type some information on my Word Screen - and then transfer this information to a person living in Canada via e-mail. I can have this infomation printed - and then mail this info. to Canada, but I prefer to merely electrically send it via e-mail to this person in Canada!!!!! Help...can this be done? I have an old Word Disc at my home - and when I called Microsoft, they said it was outdated and no longer was in warranty. HELP HELP....I just want to simply know how I can do the above.

Many Many thanks, Jerry Smith

2. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

Do the document in Word or whatever word processing program you use and after you save the file Highlight the words or text you want and use copy and paste to take the text to an email that you want to send just have the write open and paste the text in the email and then address and send.

3. Morny

Morny

When in your Word program go to File and choose Send To. From here you can send your letter and any attachments.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!