Transferring messages from iPhone 4 to USB drive

stephen.l

Hi, I need help transferring messages from my moms old iphone 4 onto a usb drive. I just recently started up my moms old iPhone 4 for music and I found her old message from a long time back. The messages I want to download are with my dad that died 7 years ago and I showed my mom the messages and she asked me if there was a way she could keep them forever so I’d like to give her a usb drive with her messages with my dad for her birthday in February.

Couriant

James
I haven't seen any reliable app that would convert the messages to a text file. Most sites shows one way to do this is to do screenshots of the text and then transfer them from the phone to the computer via the USB cable.

stephen.l

I haven't seen any reliable app that would convert the messages to a text file. Most sites shows one way to do this is to do screenshots of the text and then transfer them from the phone to the computer via the USB cable.
Is there a way to put the screen shots into one big long picture so she could scroll through them.? Ive found that a series of screenshots of messages is hard to follow.

Couriant

James
Is there a way to put the screen shots into one big long picture so she could scroll through them.? Ive found that a series of screenshots of messages is hard to follow.
You would most likely need an image editing program. there are some free ones out there but it's not in my wheelhouse of applications.

Perhaps put them in a word document?

stephen.l

You would most likely need an image editing program. there are some free ones out there but it's not in my wheelhouse of applications.

Perhaps put them in a word document?
Thank you. I will get back to you on the word document.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online