transferring passwords from one iPad to a new one

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dfriend846

I'm trying to set up a new iPad with the features and capabilities of my old one. I used my Apple ID to download the apps, books, etc but I can't figure out how to set up the new iPad with items such as passwords for Netflix, email, etc. The old one knows these effortlessly but is there a way to get these on to the new one or is it necessary to do it manually?

Are you using a Mac or a PC?
Do you have/use iCloud?

If you back up to iCloud, or to iTunes on the old iPad, when you setup the new one you have the option of restoring from the backup which will restore many of your settings.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online