transferring pics and videos to laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

helenamarie92

The problem I am running into when I try to move any pictures or videos from my cellphone to my laptop is that it shows the incorrect number of files being transferred over. For example, when I try to move my album that has 300 pictures from my phone, it only says there are 150 files on my laptop when I click on "properties." Does anybody know why that is happening?

texasbullet

Ramon
My best recommendation is to move one video file at a time. As for the pictures you can move a few at a time but would recommend also one file at a time for best results. I know it takes a lot of time but will have less errors.

Examine the files. It may be that the discrepancies are thumbnails or other associated files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plodr

Liz
Google Photo is not a good choice for those of us who wish to keep our photos private and not shared.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online