transferring pictures to word - dont show

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dmcd

When I try to copy and paste a web page to word - the pictures and photo's dont show, only the text. This leaves big gaps. Is there anyway I can have it all please??? I use IE6 and windows XP. Thanks

etaf

Wayne
should be OK - if you just highlight a photo and copy then past into word - what happens

what version of word?

dmcd

It is wordpad - none of the article shows if I use microsoft works 2003 - including the text.

etaf

Wayne
i just tried to copy this page into wordpad and it didnt work correctly.
do you have word?

I find it odd that someone would want to use wordpad to copy a webpage. Maybe if you could explain what you want to do, there is an easy solution?

sekirt

etaf

Wayne
f you just want to keep the webpage on your PC for future reference - you can always save the page using file - save as

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online