1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

transferring pictures to word - dont show

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dmcd, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dmcd

dmcd Thread Starter

When I try to copy and paste a web page to word - the pictures and photo's dont show, only the text. This leaves big gaps. Is there anyway I can have it all please??? I use IE6 and windows XP. Thanks

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    should be OK - if you just highlight a photo and copy then past into word - what happens

what version of word?

3. dmcd

dmcd Thread Starter

It is wordpad - none of the article shows if I use microsoft works 2003 - including the text.

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i just tried to copy this page into wordpad and it didnt work correctly.
    do you have word?

5. sekirt

sekirt

I find it odd that someone would want to use wordpad to copy a webpage. Maybe if you could explain what you want to do, there is an easy solution?

sekirt

6. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    f you just want to keep the webpage on your PC for future reference - you can always save the page using file - save as

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/274801

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice