Transparent Animated .gif?????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

§onic €hao

Hi, I have a little problem. I made an animated gif with a light green background for transparency. When I open InfranView, the option to resave as transparent is not there. :( Is there another quick way to do so? I did it in MSPaint, converted it with Easy Graphic Converter and then I was supposed to make it transparent in InfranView. MSPaint version: MSPaint for Win98.

§onic €hao,

IrfanView will give you the option to set a transparent color when saving as a GIF. The problem is that you can't save animated GIFs in IrfanView.

My guess is that you would have to extract the frames, save each frame as transparent with IrfanView and then recombine the frames with EGC (or what ever program you used to create the animation).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online