Transparent iFRAME

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

trevor1

Alright here the deal i have a transparent iframe with the content visable but the scrollbars are transparent and i dont want that...so is there anyway to have a transparent iframe with visable content and visable scrollbars?

Not sure exactly what you want visible/transparent, but setting the border of the iframe to 0 might work......

trevor1

k i want the iframe background to b transaparent so the background of the page its on will show through the iframe(i have acomplished this)and i want the content(pictures text ect...) to b comletely visable, and the scrollbars to completely visable.

trevor1

Yea Iframes arnt compatible with anything older than 5.0...Get 6.0?

Your visitors aren't going to upgrade their browser to look at your page. They're going to leave your site.

I agree, you have to make your site compatibile for everyone.
And now that I think about it theres another way you can do that without using the transparency attribute in the iframe.

trevor1

ehhh i have a couple sites with frames and with iframes and without frames or iframes...about 98% of the traffic is IE6...frame compatible. Its not like im running sites with a million visitors. and i hope they do leave my sites if they dont like what they see.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online