Tray icons dissapear...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BumontheRun

I have win xp pro...and when i start the computer the icons in the tray do not appear right away. They don't show up for a while, but the programs are started.

Anyone know why and how i can fix this?

That sounds normal, give it some time to load the icons. Unless you mean it takes an hour for them to appear? Also check your startup and only have those neccessary programs auto start when the computer starts.

BumontheRun

I have a fast computer. But i mean they never appear. I thought they came back after a while, but their always gone. And something that minimize to tray are hard to get back up...since it doesn't show.

I know the programs are started and running fine cause they are in the processes and work...

So how can i fix it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online