1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tray icons dissapear...

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by BumontheRun, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumontheRun

BumontheRun Thread Starter

I have win xp pro...and when i start the computer the icons in the tray do not appear right away. They don't show up for a while, but the programs are started.

Anyone know why and how i can fix this?

2. Bruce319

Bruce319

That sounds normal, give it some time to load the icons. Unless you mean it takes an hour for them to appear? Also check your startup and only have those neccessary programs auto start when the computer starts.

3. BumontheRun

BumontheRun Thread Starter

I have a fast computer. But i mean they never appear. I thought they came back after a while, but their always gone. And something that minimize to tray are hard to get back up...since it doesn't show.

I know the programs are started and running fine cause they are in the processes and work...

So how can i fix it?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165974

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice